Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fuck you

To all those men who think are God's own gift to womenkind.
To all those men who think are ubercool.
To all those men who think can get away with anything.
To all those men who have a bird in hand but continue looking for two in the bush.
To all those men married but still want more.
To all those men who have hurt me and so many other faceless women.

No, your drawling voice and mascular body doesnt surprisingly, turn me on.
Common, do yourself as well as us a favour: Get a life apart from women.

Ok, why this outburst you might ask? No idea. I mean I do know what triggered it. Im plain tired of the men in my life: at work, neighbours, dance, swimming. I need to get away from all this. Soon.

I had to type this out for the second time! Thought that the post got saved into drafts automatically. Had to learn it the tough way. Its called learning through trial and error!
But on the brighter note, the countdown for my trip home begins: 3 weeks.
Countdown for the Choir concert: 8 days.
:-)

9 comments:

fursat said...

Oops!! I guess I am here at the wrong time...lol.

Choir concert, interesting. Looking forward to reading more posts of yours... :-)

Marlee said...

Ricky: :) its just one of 'those' days when men put me off big time n what a time for you to vosit my blog!
looking forward to more of ur visits! :)

Ivan said...

Hahaha... If I belong to any of the above categories, I would say your heading is very inviting!!!;-)
My first response would be - When and where? You name it, I'll be there. Hahahaha...
However, there is more to existence for some...
There are those and then there are those...
And I would say that it is the bad which makes the good worthwhile.
Obnoxious men/women make life interesting. Eternal mirth... Hahahaha...
No, you need not agree.

Anonymous said...

I fail to understand,why.. do men have only one thing on their mind...all the time...

Marlee said...

mehak: mehak my friend in times of doubt...i was wondering if i do get a little bit too bitter about men but u've managed to expel all doubts: men are bastards (well, except for the few special ones in our lives) :-)

Anonymous said...

ohh yeah except a few spl ones.....all others are ....well...need I say more...

Ivan said...

I must say, you have passion!

Ajj Kaim Singh said...

hahahaa....u really despise men!

keep blogging

Marlee said...

PSV: Despise Men? maybe...im actually more tired of them and their predictibility!

Yup, Blogging is the way forward!
:-)