Thursday, September 13, 2007

Connected once again!

Much to my chagrin my net connection was down for the past 6 days. Had to check my mails either at work or the net cafes. I hated using both. My vivid imagination would make me wonder if the last person who used the comp had clean hands or not or wonder what kinda weird stuff had he touched! :-/

Celebrated my dearest friend's birthday yesterday even though we didn't plan to celebrate it together on the same day. But luckily I got off work early and we made it on time to give the last order at this late night restaurant. We made do with a dark chocolate with orange desert as the cake and a drink hot chocolate. Made a rucous singing him the Happy Birthday song. Fun :-)

Flirting or attempts made by men to flirt with me makes me smile and shake my head and think that all men are so similar. Its the same routine work - smile, look at the other person surreptiously, make a sarcastic comment and try to sound intelligent...Sigh...Yawn...But its time I moved on and now I'm game ;-)Take care people!

7 comments:

fursat said...

LOL @ your vivid imagination :P

Happy Budday Shudday to your phriend :-)

"But its time I moved on and now I'm game ;-)"...meaning?? :|

AmitL said...

Hi,Marlee...:)LOL at wondering whether the previous person at the netcafe had clean hands or not.(But,it's true,it's something to wonder about).:)Another grin at flirting attempts.Happy 'moving on' and finding a new routine one of these days.Cheers.

The Bhandari's said...

funny post especially whether the person has clean hands or not :P
good u got some time off early and had great time with ur friends
:)
liked this part too:) "But its time I moved on and now I'm game "

a_n_u_r_a_g said...

My 'vivid' imagination - I would rather call it 'eccentric' basing it on the reasoning you gave. I was reminded of your autowallah story that you wrote a few months back :P

If men didn't flirt or attempt, half of the population would have died a virgin, so - "Let them win, but if they cannot win, let them be brave in the attempt".

Marlee said...

@ Ricky: :-p
Will pass on ur bday wishes to my phriend...
Meaning? I'm as frosty as I normally am!

@ Amit: Glad u agree with me...but it can get frustrating as well nah?

Moving on...Happy...Thanks buddy :)

@ The Bhandari's:
Welcome to my Blog! Glad u liked my post :)
Yes, I loved the bday celebration!
Moving on...yes! Thanks :)

@ a_n_u_r_a_g: Eccentric?! 8-O I know, it can get real bugging to ppl around me...sometimes even to me! Here's a sampler: I don't let ppl sit on my bed if I knew that they have travelled in the Metro with the same clothes :-D
LOL @ Virgin...but it's so true!
:-P

fursat said...

I thought you are game for flirting now ;-)

Marlee said...

@ Ricky: Oh ho...i menat I'd be less frosty n be sweet! :-D (Widest grin eva) :-P